* LOW FLOW (Novice/Intermediate/Advanced)
– On this course we work with flowy combos and interesting transitions around the base of the pole at a slow pace. We combine pole and floorwork where we look more closely at transitions between pole to floor and vice versa. The style is soft with a hypnotic flow where we get the chance to really express our inner sensuality. We go through all the movements from the ground up with the possibility of more advanced versions so that regardless of your level, you will feel that it suits you.
– The course focuses on teaching a number of combos on the pole and floor with the possibility of a longer choreography if there is interest among the students.
– Suitable for those with basic knowledge who want to develop their flow and learn new transitions.
– Requirements: Open Level means that it is suitable for a wide audience where alternatives can be provided if necessary. We recommend that you have completed at least pole level 1 (PoleRookie), Russian Classique Beginner or another equivalent course so that it does not feel too heavy or difficult.
– Style: On this course we dance according to the ”flow” style, which is characterized by soft undulating movements that seamlessly flow into each other and create a hypnotic flow. The style is influenced by other dance styles and sports such as ballet, oriental dance and gymnastics etc. Classic movements are leg waves, body rolls, smooth transitions between floor and pole as well as effective tricks and spins.
Discounts: We now have two studios in Vasastan within walking distance of each other, one studio is located at Hagagatan 16 and the other at Norrtullsgatan 36, it is fine to book courses at both and mix to receive the quantity discount. It is deducted automatically at checkout.
10% when buying 2 courses, 15% when buying 3 courses, 20% when buying 4 courses.
Promotions and other discounts cannot be combined with student discounts.