8 week course, between week 2-9 2023
70 min long class
Master the FUNdamentals – Do you feel like you’re stuck with the basic moves to take to the next level? Here we will delve into fine tuning details, strength building techniques and fundamental elements to become confident and controlled in the basic movements of pole dance. Once the basics are in place, a whole new world will open up for you. Everything will be so much easier for you, the way you move on the pole will be prettier thanks to you having control and above all – the risk of injury is reduced. We will strengthen your climbing, improve your inverts and teach you to combine tricks, transitions and combinations on the pole!
In this class we will focus on improving the basics of pole:
• Climbs – A controlled climb is the be-all and end-all, it’s what helps you move up and down the pole to get to the next trick or movement. Variations of climbs and proper techniques will be taught.
• Sit – Once you’ve mastered a pole sit enough to sit there and breathe for a while, you’ll open the door to many new movements and sit variations that you can do in a routine. Here we will find new interesting ways to work with sitting on the pole.
• Inverts – oh that love-hate for inverts? You will see incredible improvements after this class, we can guarantee it! We find how to work with the invert in the best way, what we can do from it and how to get out of it.
• Leghangs – With so many combinations and moves born out of leghangs, they have to be one of the most basic moves in pole. Here we focus on techniques, ways to get in and out of leghangs, leg switches and so much more.
• Laybacks – Cross knee release is considered a milestone for many pole dancers in their pole journey. We’ll help you do this amazing trick so you can use it in a combo .
• Depending on the level of the class, we can also work with: Shoulder mount, superman and requests for tricks we wish to work with.